At FSB we are the best – because we employ the best.
When you join the FSB team you’ll find the best of both worlds – a dynamic, growing company that’s never lost the close-knit family feel established by founders Wally Frankfurt and Harold Short way back in 1945. At the same time, we are national in reach so that you will have the opportunity to work on major projects across the U.S. and beyond, and do so with the latest technology, resources and professional support.
To become part of the FSB team is to become part of a place where our core values of Character, Excellence, Teamwork and Community shine through everything we do. If you’re seeking variety and challenges in your career, along with an atmosphere that celebrates balance between your work and personal life, you’ll find them with us.
As the winner of four AIA “Firm of the Year” awards, we take a collaborative, team-oriented approach, where everyone’s ideas are welcome. We want talented and self-motivated architects, engineers, interior designers and support staff who share this philosophy, and who enhance our reputation for extremely high-quality service.
We work hard at FSB, but we also find time to have fun and hang out, whether it is attending our monthly socials during work hours, playing softball, doing charity runs, constructing cars for competitive derby races, or helping the general community through Habitat for Humanity and many other volunteer outlets. We spend time together, we enjoy our diverse work family, and we help others.
Reflecting our “employees first” philosophy, FSB offers a generous benefits package. We review it carefully each year, to make sure we are offering the choices that best fit what you need. Full-time employment with us entitles you to:
- 100% paid major medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Company matching 401K savings and retirement plan
- 100% paid life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Annual on-site biometric screenings
- Flexible spending medical/dependent care account programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Contemporary work environment
- Fun and competitive team activities such as a chili cook-off contest, halloween costume contest and employee appreciation holiday party
- Volunteer opportunities
Find out more about Greater Oklahoma City living.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.